Thinking about buying a gift for a loved one who is an avid traveler (maybe yourself)? I’m always on the look out for items that can make traveling safer and more convenient. Below are some of the things that I feel every traveler should invest in along with some recommendations (links included).
- Packing cubes – extremely helpful when it comes to saving space in your suitcase. Also helps you keep things organized and makes it easier to pack and unpack! These come in different sizes so you can use them based on need (one for underwear, one for jeans, one for dresses, etc). The ones I purchased on Amazon even include a laundry bag for you to throw in your dirty clothes so you don’t mix them up with clean clothes.
- Rfid blocking wallet – this is useful in protecting yourself against identify theft and credit card fraud.
- International Adapter – it’s best to buy an international travel adapter instead of buying different ones for Europe, Asia, etc. if you plan on traveling to multiple continents. This way you can spend less money overall and don’t have to figure out which adapter to take every time you go on a trip.
- Travel pillow – this is an essential item if you’re someone who prefers to sleep on the plane but are not able to get comfortable. Investing in a good travel pillow can make a huge difference in your mood once you land at your final destination!
- Journal/Travel Diary – this is not a completely necessary item but for those of us who write travel blogs and like to keep an account of every day, this is a great addition to our travel bundles. It’s also nice to be able to go back and “re-live” your past trips!
Have any other gift ideas? Please share them in a comment below!